CSS provides OneDrive Resources as guides to setting up OneDrive and using its various functions, including sharing and collaborating on documents.
- UW OneDrive for Business is enabled automatically for all current UW students, faculty, and staff.
- UW OneDrive for Business is NOT automatically enabled for Shared UW NetIDs, Sponsored UW NetIDs, and UW affiliate NetIDs but can be enabled using the Provisioning Request Tool
When you leave the UW
- Current student, faculty, or staff accounts are disabled and the files are automatically deleted.
- Faculty and staff accounts are disabled after 14 days.
- Student accounts are disabled after one academic quarter.
- Emeritus faculty accounts remain enabled.
Store and Share Files
- Store up to 5TB of data in the cloud
- 250GB maximum file size
- Store HIPAA and FERPA protected data
- Share files with UW users with a UW NetID
External Sharing Disabled
For more information about external sharing and options that will allow you to share with external users, refer to External sharing options.