Academic & Student Affairs Information Systems (ASA-IS) provides and creates an evolving, reliable, integrated, and service-oriented information technology environment that engages in collaborative relationships within the University. Acting as a trusted partner, the ASA-IS team anticipates needs and responds with innovative solutions in support of the University’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
ASA-IS works with ASA units including Enrollment Management, Academic Technologies, Center for Teaching & Learning, Strategic Initiatives and Privacy Office to:
- Develop and support applications that provide access to information resources in all forms through a reliable and robust infrastructure
- Offer the right collaboration tools that empower innovation, efficient processes, increased success, and improved communication
- Provide a number of mechanisms to keep workstations/laptops updated, functioning, and useful
- Offer services to store, access, govern, and analyze data to reduce costs, increase agility, and accelerate innovation
- Provide IT consultation to units