Academic & Student Affairs Information Services (ASA-IS) provides and creates an evolving, reliable, integrated, and service-oriented information technology environment that engages in collaborative relationships within the University. Acting as a trusted partner, the ASA-IS team anticipates needs and responds with innovative solutions in support of the University’s mission of teaching, research, and service.
As part of ongoing efforts to enhance IT support, we are merging Academic & Student Affairs Information Services and Health Sciences’ IT Shared Services effective July 1. The merged group will retain the name Academic & Student Affairs Information Services and will provide IT support for teams throughout ASA, Health Sciences’ clients, and other UW campus units.
- Develop and support applications that provide access to information resources in all forms through a reliable and robust infrastructure
- Offer the right collaboration tools that empower innovation, efficient processes, increased success, and improved communication
- Provide a number of mechanisms to keep workstations/laptops updated, functioning, and useful
- Offer services to store, access, govern, and analyze data to reduce costs, increase agility, and accelerate innovation
- Provide IT consultation to units