A Shared NetID account allows you to add additional email accounts without having to enter a password as long as your NetID has been added to the access group. Please contact your IT administrator for additional information.
Follow the steps below once you have confirmed that your NetID has been added to the SendAs group for the Shared Mailbox account.
- Open Outlook
- On the Menu bar, at the very top of the window, click Tools
- Then click Accounts…
- In the Accounts window, click the Advanced… button located at the bottom right of the window.
- Click the Delegates tab.
- In the bottom window labeled, Open these additional mailboxes:, click the + symbol towards the bottom of that window.
- Enter the shared netid account.
- Select the appropriate account.
- Click Add.
- Enter additional accounts as needed.
- Click OK.
- Close the window.